Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn Ashmore

Default OT - The Gear We Leave Behind

The theory is that it will be used by troops remaining but it leaves the
guard with nothing to train on when they get home. Another indication that
the Shrub and his neocon cronies have the foresight of an ant.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Cliff" wrote in message

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.d...603100338/1036
[
"We're getting ready for tsunamis. We're getting ready for earthquakes.
We're
getting ready for forest fires. Cut all that back and I think you're left
with a
really troublesome situation."
-- Washington state Gov. Chris Gregoire, one of several governors who
recently
asked President Bush not make reductions in National Guard forces and to
return
guard equipment that has been left in Iraq.

The government has given whole new meaning to the old phrase "You can't
take it
with you." A Government Accountability Office report says that in the past
three
years, National Guard troops have been obliged to leave 64,000 pieces of
equipment, worth $1.2 billion, in Iraq.
]