Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default 12,000 spare safety matches, any ideas what to do with them?

In message , Suz
writes

Tonight is the great emptying ceremony of 400 matchboxes.

What is the best DIY thing I could do with the matches?

How about letting the competition winner light the fire?!

That's what I want to do. But I'm secretary of the PTA and some numpty'd
blow the eyebrows off the entire family and I'd be sued. Plus, see above.

Never heard of it being tried before, but, you know those knocking down
domino competitions, well, if you have a field and a bit of patience,
you could put them in a line (heads touching), light one end, and watch
the spectacle

The winner could, of course, light it with a minimum of possibility of
third degree burns

--
geoff