Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Crosland

Default House sale

Grazing alpaca does not need
planning approval assuming it is already agricultural land but a
visitor centre or any building would.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nice to see you're sticking to your usual misleading statements Peter.
Time to copy the killfile over from my desktop to my laptop.

It was not misleading! A visitor centre certtainly WOULD need permission and
it is rare indeed for their to be permitted developement on agrigcultrural
land.

What's misleading?

That "any building would" need planning approval - this is something which
Peter is very fond of repeating, totally ignoring Permitted Development.

See above. If you can't offer any constructive advice why give any?

Peter Crosland