Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Darwin Award Nominee?

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:27:34 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 21:50:53 GMT, Nick Hull wrote:
In article QilPf.588$wp.547@fed1read12,
"Steve B" wrote:

I don't see how it would not shock you if you ****ed on it, though. If
you
were wearing rubber soled shoes, it wouldn't get you, but if you were
barefooted, I think it would. Would you try it out and get back to us?

pee is in droplets; the air in between insulates.

Mythbusters just tackled the ****ing on the third rail question. Short
version: you don't have the flow needed to conduct. That said, I still
wouldn't do it.

But, was the rail on the ground, or up closer to the head of yer pecker? I
can see that on a long stream, it would start to break apart. But on a
short stream close up to the source, like electric wires are hung, that it
would be possible to get a connection.

But, like you say, I will let others find out. And I guess I can forget
about the time my friend peed on one and got shocked. He was pretty close
to it.

I guess, according to Mythbusters, I really didn't see and hear what I saw
and heard.

Steve

I got my dick knocked into the dirt ****ing on an electric fence when
I was 14 and we were running raccoons at night with dogs.

Leather soled boots that had gotten wet from night dew.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams