Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DE

Default Darwin Award Nominee?

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 23:15:10 GMT, Rich Grise
wrote:

I think that maybe people have different "thresholds of shock", to coin a
phrase.
Cheers!
Rich

I had an employee (ranch hand) who would test fuses on a 3ph pump
panel by licking his fingers and touching top to bottom over the fuse.
He did the same thing on the electric fence to see if it was shorted.
I always thought it was his heavy callouses till I bought one of the
newer fence chargers. It made him smile.....but he still just licked
his fingers and pinched the wire and drawled " yep its hot"...
His mama must of been hit by lightening or something. Damn
fence wire felt like you'd been kicked by a horse and stung by a
yellowjacket at he same time to me when I licked my fingers and
pinched it.

ED