Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hybrid

Default Upvc Door Adjustment

"Darren" wrote in message
I have a upvc door with hinges the same as the one in the diagram from
the bottom of following page:-

http://www.upvcdoorcompany.co.uk/guarantee.htm

The 3 hinges in total both have 2 allen key adjustments.

My question:-

I presume the key at the bottom of the hinge adjustments the height of
the door, please correct me if I'm wrong, but what does the key on the
side do? (Position A)

I've just had one of those doors fitted.
The 3 hinges all have allen key adjustments on them.
They move the door from left to right. The bottom adjustment is also for
left to right movement not height. But in effect if you adjust one hinge in
or out you will be lifting the corner of the door if you know what I mean.