Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default FS: Kreg 2000 Pocket Hole Jig

Complete ... with residual sawdust:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/kregPHjig.JPG

Since I do make a good many face frames on occasion and use pocket hole
joinery for that task more often than not, I recently upgraded to the Kreg
K3 system for the dust collection and front clamping ability and no longer
need this one.

If you don't need, or want to spend the bucks, for the full Monty K3 system,
and you want the ability to do pocket holes easily, you may find a used Kreg
2000 to be a good buy.

I'm not trying to get rich, but was thinking around $50, with me paying the
shipping for UPS ground (about $10), continental USA only.

If you think that's too much, make an offer, but be prepared to pay the
shipping ... I really just want to see it go to a worthy wooddorker who will
use it instead of it laying around here.

.... and oh yeah ... I hate f(*&^ing eBay, so forget it.

If you're interested and want to e-mail me, go to my shop website, follow
the music link on the main page, and use the "booking" e-mail addy at that
website.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05