Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.driving
Chris Bacon

Default totally off topic, car insurance

rob wrote [ in uk.d-i-y ]:
I have searched for a more suitable group to ask,and I brace myself for
the volley of abuse but here goes.
We have 4 cars in the family, does anyone know of a block type
insurance that is available to the public so that we can all drive each
others cars.

You did not search very hard. If you *expect* abuse, then WTF
do you insist on posting your OT question, FCS? If you want to
find out what group is appropriate, try a Google newsgroup
search, putting in terms that you're looking for. You can then
(if it's not OT in the groups found) ask your question there,
cross-posting as appropriate (see headers), for best results
(don't multi-post). Another thing to consider is to *ask an
insurance broker*, who should be expert in this field.