Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default Removing OLD HARD walll paper

" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ok, i'm now onto the wallpaper removal of a different room. It is all
old and cracking and when I'm taking it off by just picking at it, the
paper comes off in small flakes. I was thinking of spraying and
scraping, but I was also thinking that it might be possible to just
take an orbital hand sander and just go over it with a medium grit
paper. Has anyone done this? - removing wall paper is one of my LEAST
favorite things to do.

Start drinking. The wet method's the best, which speaks volumes about the
other methods. Sanding will make you very unhappy.