Posted to alt.home.repair
smithfarms pure kona

Default Dishwasher

On 8 Mar 2006 07:58:52 -0800, "louie" wrote:

We JUST ran our new LG for the first time the other day so I can't

say
anything about reliability, but it has to be the quietest dishwasher
I've ever encountered! Gets everything clean too. Like I said, no
idea on reliability, but no complaints so far. Had a Kitchenaid in

our
previous home and it ran trouble free for the three and a half years

we
lived there. It was a tad noisier, but still relatively quiet. I
agree with the others on features, get what you need no more. If
you're into efficiency, make sure it has an "energy save" option to
turn off the heated dry.

Thank you every body. I tried to read about dishwashers as much as I
could but I do not have a high end type income, which a lot of the
writings were about.

I have gotten so much information from you all and thank you! I
never thought of going to my local dealer but it is a good idea. I
just didn't want to over spend and (wrongly) assumed Lowe's was
cheaper. I'll check around and be able to make a much better choice
because of your input.

with aloha,
Thunder
smithfarms.com