Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mogweed

Default totally off topic, car insurance

"rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have searched for a more suitable group to ask,and I brace myself for
the volley of abuse but here goes.
We have 4 cars in the family, does anyone know of a block type
insurance that is available to the public so that we can all drive each
others cars.
I've tried to put the kids on our insurance and no way even though
the sons car is a higher group than ours.
We on the other hand lowered the kids premium by putting us oldun's on
their policies.
As this group has a vast knowledge base im sure some one will know.
Appologys to those offended by my off topic question.

cheers
Rob

Sorry Rob, can't help but news:uk.rec.driving and/or news:uk.rec.cars.misc
may be of more help.

Mogweed.