Posted to alt.home.repair
louie

Default Dishwasher

We JUST ran our new LG for the first time the other day so I can't say
anything about reliability, but it has to be the quietest dishwasher
I've ever encountered! Gets everything clean too. Like I said, no
idea on reliability, but no complaints so far. Had a Kitchenaid in our
previous home and it ran trouble free for the three and a half years we
lived there. It was a tad noisier, but still relatively quiet. I
agree with the others on features, get what you need no more. If
you're into efficiency, make sure it has an "energy save" option to
turn off the heated dry.