Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Default Darwin Award Nominee?

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 23:38:26 -0500, J. Clarke wrote:
Rich Grise, PLainclothes Hippie wrote:

In fact, as president, I will issue an edict that declares that I get
paid nothing from taxes, and announce on TeeVee that everybody else in
the government should follow my example. ;-) [ - this smiley is for
the "this is a happy idea" paradigm, not the "ha, ha, what a joke!" one.]

And so what are you going to live on? Are you going to work at McD and be
President in your spare time?

I didn't say I would outlaw voluntary donations. And you can send your
senators and representatives, and yea, verily, the pentagon, as much money
as you want to. D'ya like war? Send a check to the warmakers!

But taxation is theft, and no amount or rhetoric can change that simple
truth.

Cheers!
Rich
--
"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Pogo Possum