Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Richard Lamb

Default Darwin Award Nominee?

typical Politician...

"I'll end taxes, but here are the new tax laws".

--------------
Article XVI.
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from
whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States,
and without regard to any census or enumeration.

snip

Unless, of course, you Elect Me President in 2008! I will:
A. Fire the IRS, and abolish the income tax
B. Legalize drugs
C. Stand down all military actions by the US that don't involve actual
military aggression against US territory
D. Declare World Peace I.

Cheers!
Rich