Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob Morley

Default Deburring copper pipe

In article
PM wrote:
snip

They are listed as router bits - could I use them in a drill?

It's basically a rotary file and you can use it in anything that will
make it rotate at a reasonable speed. I;m not sure that a drill would
be very easy to handle in that sort of application though - my router
has a removeable motor so I can use it as a die grinder.

I liked the ebay item - the top line of "See more great items from this
seller" shows three deburring tools and a packet of condoms :-)

It's very important to take precautions when using this sort of tool
:-)