TDKozan

Default PDF of _Distillation of Alcohol and De-Naturing_ by F.B. Wright

"Loren Coe" wrote in message
newsLAib.755268$Ho3.193384@sccrnsc03...
| In article , Eastburn wrote:
| Thanks - we all may have to go to this in our old age :-)
| Martin
|
| a good 2nd step would be for someone to write an "Idiot's
| Guide" to that pdf. has anyone really tried to read it?
|
| the html is a better way to go if you can handle the size.

Read it all too many times trying to proof the OCR from the scans. What did
I do wrong with the pdf? I'm open to any suggestions for cleaning it up or
making it more "user friendly" except I'm just too damn lazy to go through
the source doc file and bookmark every page. Aside from that, how can I
improve it?

TK

--
Cogito ergo bibo