Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken

Default Dishwasher

smithfarms pure kona wrote:
TIA.

Have to go get a new dishwasher tomorrow at Lowe's. I could look into
these archives but this group writes more than all my others put
together, I think. Anyone have a fast answer on just a regular
dishwasher? (If that wasn't bad enough, our Television sound went off
too and only comes back on after 20 minutes, but I think I can figure
that one out at COSTCO) I have only bought 2 dishwashers in my whole
life and this last one lasted 18 years!

Do you go for price or maker or what else should I think about? TIA!

Just a fast answer if you have a minute and I'd be ever so grateful.

Many thank yous.

aloha,
Thunder
smithfarms.com
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee
& other Great Stuff

As the others have said, there are dishwashers loaded with options that
most people never use. Find one that has only what you intend to use
and it will be a wise decision. Even if all the electronics and valves
work, rust will eventually get the unit.