Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wayne Cook

Default Darwin Award Nominee?

On 8 Mar 2006 02:22:14 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 17:27:02 -0700, DE wrote:
On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 07:22:00 -0700, DE
wrote:

Myth Busters did a segment on that one---it was busted -no chance
of even a tingle wizzing on a hot fence.

I am wrong- googled myth busters and low and behold Adam
did get a thrill from wizzing on the wire.

Only after giving Buster a .500" diameter urethra. Remember the shots
of them taking a drill to him cringe?

My problem with there test was that they didn't have enough pressure
behind it for a proper stream. There has been times (especially after
several beers) that I've shot a pretty hard straight stream a pretty
good ways.