Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brent Philion

Default Darwin Award Nominee?

Paul K. Dickman wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message
news:kyoPf.608$wp.564@fed1read12...

"Don Bruder" wrote in message news:440e0fa7$0$96008
micro-schlong in hand, his whole body stiff and jiggling slightly, and

making this moan that's beyond describing in text!

Yet, according to Mythbusters, that can't/didn't happen.

Actually, what the mythbusters found was that you couldn't get electrocuted
by peeing on the third rail from a standing start.

They found that if you were on your knees in front of the rail you could get
a jolt.

Most electric fence wires I've seen, are closer to the end of my willie than
my knees are.

Paul K.Dickman

AND they did revisit and prve that the fence WILL zap you

thats why if need be i'd blame the dog and use a tree

or not use a fence or prop at all