Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brent Philion

Default Darwin Award Nominee?

Gerald Miller wrote:
On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:31:33 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

Come on, admit it- This is something you've always wanted to try .

C'mon, be honest. Is there anyone here who hasn't tried the lawnmower spark
plug wire? Or at least talked/tricked their brother/sister into trying it?

Here. Hold this.

Steve

My favourite was the telephone magneto. I had been asked to clean one
up in the shop, so when I was finished I brought it back to the
classroom during lunch break. Several friends were gathered, so I
quietly arranged thins such that one end of the group was touching the
aluminium edging on the windowsill, as was the magneto, and while
someone turned the crank, I, holding the hot terminal, touched the
girlfriend on the posterior causing a rapid fire bleating sound. She
eventually did forgive not only myself, but the rest of the group, but
id did cost me some special favors over the next few weeks.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

12 volt industrial relay wired to its own normally closed contact as
soon as the field energized it collapsed and sent an 800ish volt back
emf spike through

it was a student lesson

I was the smartass who said can i add a peice
and took out a diode