Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default Darwin Award Nominee?

"Don Bruder" wrote in message
In article ,
Nick Hull wrote:

In article QilPf.588$wp.547@fed1read12,
"Steve B" wrote:

I don't see how it would not shock you if you ****ed on it, though. If
you
were wearing rubber soled shoes, it wouldn't get you, but if you were
barefooted, I think it would. Would you try it out and get back to us?

pee is in droplets; the air in between insulates.

Tell that to the solid stream the one-eyed trouser snake produces when I
visit the loo... (usually... "bifurcated stream" is annoying when it
happens)

And while you're at it, tell it to my little brother, who found out just
how hard an electric fence can bite through a stream of pee. I damaged
myself laughing at that one, I'm sure. Then, since I was "big brother,
and supposed to know better", I got paddled so hard I could have passed
as a baboon hooker for days afterwards - Or so it seemed... The worst
part was I didn't point him at the fence! I didn't even vaguely hint at
possibly suggesting that maybe he should perhaps consider thinking about
choosing that corner to pee in! I was an honest-to-goodness innocent
bystander who simply couldn't help laughing at his plight. But I still
took the ass-whoopin' for "making him do it".

sigh It really is true... There ain't no justice!

But was it worth it? DAMN SKIPPY!!! 30 years later, I still can't get
the image of the poor little booger standing there with his
micro-schlong in hand, his whole body stiff and jiggling slightly, and
making this moan that's beyond describing in text!

Yet, according to Mythbusters, that can't/didn't happen.

Guess you and I must live in a parallel universe where things like that can
and do happen.

Whenever a female in my life has made comments about getting pee on the seat
or the floor, I just said, "The bigger the hose, the bigger the mess."

That usually brings on a slight grin and a thousand mile stare.

Steve