Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Too_Many_Tools

Default Karle Lathe Spinning Tools and Dual Use Spinning/Storage Cabinet

Thanks for the advice on the tools...I think I will be building some
tools since there seems to be little available.

Yes, I believe that is the lathe...it weighs a bit over a hundred
pounds so it is still managable in terms of portability.

I do have the same table available but it takes up a lot of room...room
that I would like it to share with other tools. That is why I would
like to have a portable storage solution available so it can be stored
when not in use and also be available for demos at workshops.

I am a bit surprised that I haven't had more response to this question
of portability...I would think that it would be a common need among
turners and spinners.

TMT