Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Anthony

Default Feed Controls?

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in
news:va2Pf.643$ky1.332@trndny06:

Well... This is on topic because of what I plan on using it for...
My metalworking machines...

But ultimately, it might be an OT post.

I'm looking for a hydraulic cylinder that has exactly the same volume
in "front" and "back" so that I can link the two together without
having pressure variances / blowing the thing apart.

i.e. I want to literally put a hose from one inlet port to the other
without an accumulator.

Anyone know if such an animal exists?

Joe,
If you are using this as a feed control cylinder, you really should think
about adding a small resevior. Not only will this help with the volume
difference and allow you to use a single-rod cylinder, it will aide in
cooling, which is going to quickly become a problem if this is even a
moderately repetative cycle application.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email