Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lyndell Thompson

Default Rude Osolnik studio sale!

"Ken G." wrote in message
Moshe Eshel wrote:
I don't know about most of it, but the Vicmarc VL100 seems in excellent
condition, and is offered with an extra "Miarik Meter Master" (anybody
knows what that is?) for 350$ which is the price for a new one, but
without a motor and without a stand etc... so at least for this item it
seems like a decent price (espcially since there is a NAME attached to
the lathe).

That's a Minarik 3 ph. convertor/speed control, itself worth at least $75
and not counting the motor. I'd jump on it if I had the $$.

Any idea on the amperage this will work at? I have thought to make a
poor-boy converter out of a motor but................
3-phase equipment is sometimes dirt cheap at auctions.
Lyndell