Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Scratch Ankle

Default Rude Osolnik studio sale!

With Berea just an hour away it's a shame I never ran across his studio.
I've wandered around there a few times but never noticed his. I might have
gotten interested in this a little sooner.
--

You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant
before I realized that people didn't like me anyway.

"Lyndell Thompson" wrote in message
news
Not sure if anyone here is interested but............Rude Osolnik's studio
is is being sold piece by piece as well as lumber etc. Here tis the link
below. Unlike me, this man really knew the turning of baltic birch
plywood. He has been deceased for sometime now. His work will be on
display at the AAW symposium in Lousiville, June 22-25-2006. They would
like to have sold off everything by then, the way I read the website. To
be honest some of the equipment looks a little crude (like mine) but this
guy turned some wonderful pieces. His Studio is in Berea KY. In addition
to being a fine turner he was an accomplished woodworker.
Lyndell

http://www.rudeosolnik.com/Rude's%20Studio%20Sale.htm