Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default Feed Controls?

According to Joe AutoDrill :
Well... This is on topic because of what I plan on using it for... My
metalworking machines...

But ultimately, it might be an OT post.

I'm looking for a hydraulic cylinder that has exactly the same volume in
"front" and "back" so that I can link the two together without having
pressure variances / blowing the thing apart.

i.e. I want to literally put a hose from one inlet port to the other without
an accumulator.

Anyone know if such an animal exists?

Look for a cylinder with equal sized rods coming out both ends.
If you find one, that should meet your requirements.

If you can't tolerate the second rod, you'll really need to make
some kind of accumulator to deal with the change in volume.

Good Luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564