Posted to rec.woodworking
C&S

Default Woodslicer band blades from Highland Hardware

Steve, where do you read or see that Laguna recommends the RK/ResawKing
only
on machines with 18" or greater diameter wheels? I don't doubt you as

that
is recommended by many blade makers. The reason I ask is I am considering

16" Laguna and Laguna often has sales on 14" and 16" band saws packages

with
ResawKings packaged with the deal. I want to be fully loaded with

questions
when I talk to them about the saw.

They may have changed their rhetoric, but that's what I recall from about 2
years ago when I was researching bandsaw purchases. Perhaps my memory does
not serve me correctly.

-Steve