Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Woodslicer band blades from Highland Hardware

"C&S" wrote in message

Sorry, I was referring to the woodslicer. Which BTW only comes in 1/2" and
5/8"

I thought the Laguna's resaw king was a 1" blade. Yes, Laguna recomends
that
the RK only be used on machines with 18" or greater diameter wheels.

-Steve

Steve, where do you read or see that Laguna recommends the RK/ResawKing only
on machines with 18" or greater diameter wheels? I don't doubt you as that
is recommended by many blade makers. The reason I ask is I am considering a
16" Laguna and Laguna often has sales on 14" and 16" band saws packages with
ResawKings packaged with the deal. I want to be fully loaded with questions
when I talk to them about the saw.

Thanks.