Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L

Default Re Extendable paint brush pole

Deebrief wrote:
With rollers you can buy quite a long extendable pole, but I need to
get to a part of the guttering where it is impossible to get a ladder
near for painting due to curves and false roof.

Is there a pole idea out there where you can secure a paint brush ??

I have tried knotting one on, but this is fiddly.

Many thanks

Tape, either masking or duct and plenty of it, this it what is used in 'the
trade'...I wouldn't bother with any purpose made contraptions as the brushes
are usually (always) crap and you'll only use it once a year at most.