jim rozen

Default Disaster

In article , Strider says...

I wonder if they might have acted differently had they and their
families had actually been in fear of their lives.

I heard this argument and it does not quite make sense.

First off my neighbors would be happy to hear a genset
running in my garage, if it were winter and there was
an extensive power outage. Because that would mean
that after I ran my boiler, we could run a line to
each of their houses, and run theirs, each in turn.

If you are worried that the sound of the genset means
they would be an attraction for looters, most of
my neighbors are pretty well armed. I think they
would be more worried about their house pipes freezing.

Jim

please reply to: