Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default Woodwork magazine searchable archives?

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:31:38 +0000 (UTC), "Keith \(Dorset\)"
wrote:

Mike,

The best thing I found (to avoid buying individual plans online) is to get
one of those woodworking disks on eBay - such as 'Searcaves' (a double CD
compilation).

I bought several different ones. Some of the plans repeat across various CD
authors, but no matter, I still now have hundreds and hundreds of different
plans / projects, for only a few quid. What's more I can compare a variety
of pergolas or whatever, and build / adapt whatever suits best.

Good luck,

Keith
NB - I am in no way connected with 'Searcaves' or any other of these CD
authors (just in case anyone has breached any copyright).

Thanks Keith, I'll have a look on eBay as you suggest. The CD's should
be very useful. I think that the potential in being able to search
multiple magazine archives from one place on the Internet would be
useful on a much larger scale though. I hope I can either find site
that enables this or start developing one.

"Mike Halmarack" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:59:19 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 07:59:16 +0000, Mike Halmarack
wrote:

Can anyone tell where I'll find the most comprehensive searchable
archives of woodworking magazines, for the purpose of finding specific
plans?
TIA

--
Regards,