Posted to uk.d-i-y
Keith \(Dorset\)

Default Woodwork magazine searchable archives?

Mike,

The best thing I found (to avoid buying individual plans online) is to get
one of those woodworking disks on eBay - such as 'Searcaves' (a double CD
compilation).

I bought several different ones. Some of the plans repeat across various CD
authors, but no matter, I still now have hundreds and hundreds of different
plans / projects, for only a few quid. What's more I can compare a variety
of pergolas or whatever, and build / adapt whatever suits best.

Good luck,

Keith
NB - I am in no way connected with 'Searcaves' or any other of these CD
authors (just in case anyone has breached any copyright).

"Mike Halmarack" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:59:19 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 07:59:16 +0000, Mike Halmarack
wrote:

Can anyone tell where I'll find the most comprehensive searchable
archives of woodworking magazines, for the purpose of finding specific
plans?
TIA