Posted to rec.woodworking
C&S

Default Woodslicer band blades from Highland Hardware

"arw01" wrote in message
oups.com...

C&S wrote:
They will make them any size you want... you wil have to wait a while
though.

They wider blades also get thicker, and thicker is not good on the
smaller wheels of the Ryobi bs50n. When I researched buying this
bandsaw used, it was noted they tended to break the wider blades. This
being caused by metal fatigue as a result of the tight radius.

I might email laguna to see.

My current problem is the table is not close to flat, or even
perpendicular to the blade path.

Sorry, I was referring to the woodslicer. Which BTW only comes in 1/2" and
5/8"

I thought the Laguna's resaw king was a 1" blade. Yes, Laguna recomends that
the RK only be used on machines with 18" or greater diameter wheels.

-Steve