Robin S.

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...

As far as OSHA, I suppose you'd rather see working people torn apart
by open belts, machines without guards on moving parts, or fork trucks
with bad brakes, it goes right along with your small mental ability.
Doesn't interfere with someone's right to kill for profit. (May you
be the next victim)

Excellent post. I work for a company that produces heavy stamping dies (60
ton max, roughly). You should hear the stories...

"His wife and children were brought in to say goodbye. Then they opened the
die."

Regards,

Robin