Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen

Default Solar Panels

On 5 Mar 2006 13:43:35 -0800 someone who may be
wrote this:-

In terms of energy saving, it will be a much better investment
especially hot water. Of course some claim that the energy used in
construction and installation is never recovered. Much the same
claims are made about wind farms, but these claims are false too.

The same is also true of carbon dioxide savings.

The same stuff seems to get rehashed every time this comes up. I cba to
rewrite it.

The same false claims do indeed tend to come up with some
regularity, whether about wind farms or solar hot water heating.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh