dann mann

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

I work with this hypochondriac guy who wears a respirator most of the
time. We are a trophy shop and use very small amounts of some oxidizing
chemicals. Maybe about 4 ounces lasts 3 months.
He will not use this product because he says he can feel it in his
bloodstream.
I asked him how it was possible for him to put gas in his car, drive to
work on the freeway, and still be worried about a chemical with the
toxicity of vinegar.
The guy is clearly crazy with fear of everything and will only eat
mostly rotten fruit and drinks distilled water and hydrogen peroxide. Oh
yeah, he draws his blood everynite and looks at it under a microscope.
He also installed tachyon particle focusing discs on the ceiling of his
work area.
I need an MSDS just to be around this guy.