Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lyndell Thompson

Default Rude Osolnik studio sale!

Not sure if anyone here is interested but............Rude Osolnik's studio
is is being sold piece by piece as well as lumber etc. Here tis the link
below. Unlike me, this man really knew the turning of baltic birch plywood.
He has been deceased for sometime now. His work will be on display at the
AAW symposium in Lousiville, June 22-25-2006. They would like to have sold
off everything by then, the way I read the website. To be honest some of the
equipment looks a little crude (like mine) but this guy turned some
wonderful pieces. His Studio is in Berea KY. In addition to being a fine
turner he was an accomplished woodworker.
Lyndell

http://www.rudeosolnik.com/Rude's%20Studio%20Sale.htm