Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Abrasha

Default OT- The Perfect Automatons

Gunner wrote:

Returning to March 2006 and the comfortable confines of my library, I noted
how Jay Bennish, a supposed geography teacher at Overland High School in
Aurora, Colorado, was using precisely the same indoctrination techniques on
his students that I used nearly 20 years earlier, except I was teaching my
students how to recognize and defend against propaganda as a tool of
indoctrination, whereas Bennish was using the techniques to actually
indoctrinate his students. Speaking as if what he was saying were
undeniable facts, he accosted his students with demonstrable falsehoods,
half truths, misinformation, disinformation and a smattering of truth to
work over his mostly hapless charges.

I am curious to know what in fact this teacher was telling his students. Give
us some facts Gunner, instead of your usual empty factless generalizations.

Was Mr. Newman actually present in the classroom or is his report based on
hearsay? If he was indeed present in the classroom, in what capacity was he there?

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com