Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson

Default Link to my WR Smith skeleton clock (finally finished)

Dave Edwards wrote:
Hi Group,
www.anticlan.com/clock/index

I built this clock as a 50th anniversary gift for my Parents. I had the
thing up and running (but not polished...still looked good) and I invited
them out to my house last April to see it. My Mom was in the later stages
of Parkinson's, and in a wheelchair. She couldn't get up to take a close
look, but she loved it! My Dad, too.
Soon after, they moved to North Carolina to a retirement community. Sadly,
my Mother was very ill from the start down there and she passed away in
July. I'm just glad she had a chance to see the clock.

Gorgeous! And, my condolences on the passing of your mom.

Jon