Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.finance
Gully Foyle

Default Compulsory water metering

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:59:22 -0000, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

This top posting crap came in because of useless MS Outlook which puts the
cursor at the top.

Firstly, MS Outlook is an email program and cannot be used for Usenet.
I assume you are talking about Outlook Express.

Secondly, Agent (which I use) places the cursor at the top as well.

Thirdly, the correct place for the cursor is at the top, not the
bottom - this allows judicious snipping of irrelevant stuff and the
interjection of comments. I would expect all good newsreaders (and
some rubbish ones) to place the cursor at the top.

Fourthly, top posters are mostly stupid, ignorant, young or a
combination of all three. Their posts are also so rarely worth reading
that it's not worth worth bothering about any of them.

--

Sometimes a majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.