jim rozen

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

In article eN2ib.74217$sp2.50198@lakeread04, Glenn Ashmore says...

I don't know about that. I got an MSDS with a box of carbide inserts
the other day. It didn't say anything about mangling your fingers or
putting your eyes out. ;-)

Hmm. Last week I had to look up tri-methyl silane.

It was kind of nice to know that OSHA required my
employer to keep all the MSDS sheets on site so
I can find out what the researchers are using.

All the complaints about OSHA are getting a bit
silly. Pretty soon they're gonna be down to
a broom closet for a headquarters, and two
guys working there.

Basically you have to machine-gun your workers
before OSHA shows up to investigate.

Jim

please reply to: