Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Don

Default Craft shows-credit card processors

2nd comment--Our sales went up 1/3 and $$/sale avg. went up .
We found with hand writing the sales slips at the point of sale with
small displays of cc's in the booth and getting proper id and taking
our time in doing the slips with the pin nr# on the back and proper
zip and not rushing and getting the correct card nr. we have had
again only one card rejected as we do not have debit card auth.
at point of sale as it takes a pin nr from the cust to auth it, Then
processing all the cards in one batch when we get to a phone
connection. I belive that when people see what we do to prevent
bad cards/stolden cards being used on us it has prevented several bad
accts being impulsvily used. I have overheard them talking and
backing out of bringing something to the cash reg. I was able to
contact the cust with the debit card we had rung thru and she made it
good on on snail mail .. good luck.