Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George

Default Craft shows-credit card processors

"Kip" wrote in message
oups.com...
I do a few craft shows a year, currently on a cash/check only basis.
I'd like to try credit card sales: does anyone know of a low (or
better yet no) monthly fee processor?? TIA

Short answer - no. Less you sell, higher the percentage to the CC company.
I still don't understand why people don't bring money to a show, unless it's
to avoid overspending. Lot of small-timers out there, even at big shows.
They tend to have better prices for the same quality, too.

On the plus side, though I'm in a fairly traditional-values area, I have
collected one bad check in twenty years of selling.