Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George

Default Musing about the 'Arch Pinch Penny' hollowing Tool'

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 15:21:49 -0500, (Arch) wrote:

Yep, it's another of my attempts to revolutionize woodturning and become
rich & famous (likely poor & infamous) without doing myself in. Anyway,
hope springs eternal and most of you will at least, have heard it first
here.

Arch: What's going on with your email server. My fantastic posts to
you are being bounced. Are you trying to tell me something? *G*

They've already put a lien on it for copyright and patent violation ....