David

Default Fluorescent lights - heat rating of cable?

I'm currently installing some fluorescent tubes. The fitting
instructions state:
"Important notice: switch start ballast casings may reach high
temperatures in normal use and may damage standard insulation cables.
Where supply cables run adjacent to choke, use cable rated at not less
than 150 deg C, or alternatively use heat resistant sleeving".

Now, the cable access holes for the fitting are cleverly positioned so
that it's impossible to wire it up *without* running cable immediately
past the start ballast casing (this presumably refers to the chunky
metal PSU-like device inside the fitting??). So my query is, do I
need to worry about this, or is my normal 1.5mm2 lighting cable up to
the task? It doesn't have any temperature rating on the reel or the
cable; is 150 deg a high temp for cable? If I need this sleeving, is
it readily available? (makes you wonder why the mfr couldn't include
some with the fitting!?)

Thanks
David