Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Library plans

"Roy" wrote in message
On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 23:26:50 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

I wish I was the Roy rich enough to afford a solid cherry library. But I
can't justify that kind of
money for just one book, and it's not even colored yet.

So you are not the OP Roy? ;~)

My wife has an Uncle that is an upper end home builder along with his sons
in Buffalo. Back in the late 90's his sons built he and his wife a home on
the out skirts of town that was a very nice 1 story. IIRC some where around
4,500 sqft. His office was solid cherry. Raised panel paneling, book
cases, floor, ceiling, desk, credenza, did I leave anything out? It was a
very inviting office.