Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.

Default Large 304 stainless steel "washer"

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote:

Now Pete put up another one - a 7 sided or 9 or - maybe an eyebrow shape on one side
or both long sides :-)

CAD is wonderful like that - did a foot ball looking C with T A&M within the T bridging
and below the A&M - the ampersand within the T.

I do ovals by doing a minor circle and then changing the height - a tall oval. Rotate as needed.

Been doing CAD for so many years in IC's and PCB - now to plasma cut the various metals.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

I just added a Hypertherm Powermax 1000 to my collection of toys,
haven't got in on CNC yet, but will soon. My current project is
upgrading power to my shop.

Pete C.