Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Abrasha

Default Large 304 stainless steel "washer"

John wrote:
Abrasha wrote:

I need a large 304 stainless steel washer, with the following dimensions.

OD 21.5", ID 14.625" Thickness .5". Preferably flame cut, because laser
cutting is a great deal more expensive. So much so that it might get too
expensive for my needs.

Can anyone give me a price quote, or where I should go for this in the San
Francisco Bay Area.

Thanks in advance.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Most good steel supply companys have a plasma burning table to cut
shapes. The cost of cutting at the supplyer I deal with is next to
nothing , probably 5 bucks for cutting the plate you need.

John

Great.

Do you know of any "good steel supply companies" in the San Francisco Bay Area
that might be able to do just that?

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com