Gnube

Default Bosch Xcel range

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:07:32 +0100, Witchy
wrote:

cutting ceramic tiles (it is!) and discovered they were selling the
Bosch PST850E for v.cheap - end of range.

Got the PE myself, and overall it's not bad, at a decent price it'd be
worth picking one up I'd have to guess.

Thing is, it *looks* and feels identical to the new Xcel, so why
should the new one be vastly more expensive?

I had it put to me by one n the trade recently that Bosch for sure do
make versions of their tools down to a price to suit certain larger
retailers' preferences. How true that may be I have no idea, but it's
something worth keeping an eye out for, with a view to finding further
clues & evidence which may be pointing that way or indeed against it.

Take Care,
Gnube