bobwhite bobwhite is offline
Junior Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2z

I have a 5 year old Creda condensor dryer which is just blowing cold
air. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it. Someone suggested it may
be the thermostat and I could probably do that myself. Reluctant to pay
creda hundreds if its something simple! Please help

Sounds like guesswork regarding the thermostat. If it hasn't got an
overheating switch on the back that you can just reset then it has an
internal electrical fault up to and including a burned out heating element.
The fault can only be diagnosed after testing and inspection, usually by a
service engineer. Having it repaired professionally will be expensive but
cheaper than buying a new one.
yes most likely to be thermostat if you email me with model i let you know if ihave one